About British Chevening UK
The Chevening scholarship programme is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global Scholars. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations,
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for the course year,(BSc MSc & PhD) for during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK, Start your Applications on the platforms
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £18,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- continue with Applications
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- Students should attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- Tuition fees, living costs, travel costs, visa costs
- contribution to health tests i.e. TB testing where required
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying to this educational opportunity, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university through the online Applications Now