Applications are invited for Science International Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
University of Melbourne is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
- Applications Deadline: August 5, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.
- Study Subject: Bachelors Programs Bachelor of:
- Advanced Science (Hons)
- Agricultural Science (Hons)
- Biomedical Science
- Biotechnology (Hons)
- Environmental Management (Hons)
- Environmental Science (Hons)
- Equine Science
- Occupational Health & Safety Science (Hons)
- Regional and Town Planning
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Veterinary Science (Hons)
- Veterinary Technology
- Wildlife Science
Masters Programs Master of:
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Science
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Science
- Environmental Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Food Science and Technology
- Geographic Information Science
- Magnetic Resonance Technology
- Mineral Resources
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Imaging Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety Science
- Quantum Technology (starting Semester 2 2019)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Science
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth $3,000 will be awarded.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for Application:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at University of Melbourne, an applicant must:
• Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
• By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
• Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the University of Melbourne program application.
• Be enrolling in a program administered by the University of Melbourne Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
• Be enrolling in their first semester of study at University of Melbourne.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
How to Apply: 1. Lodge an official University of Melbourne undergraduate or postgraduate program application for entry into one of the eligible Science programs (listed in the Appendix) directly to The University of Queensland or through your education agent. https://future-students.uq.edu.au/apply
University of Melbourne International Admissions Section
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Melbourne
Brisbane,Melbourne , 4072 Australia
Lodging an application requires you to pay UQ’s application fee for international students.
- Receive a UM Student ID Number and an offer. If your offer is conditional you must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form (science.uq.edu.au/international-scholarships)