The scholarships are open to cover the tuition fee of eligible candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
Located in England, University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university. It is now one of the world’s leading universities in the UK and ranked 14th overall and 10th for the impact of research in the times higher education’s ranking of the research excellence framework.
Why at the University of York– At this university, candidates get challenged and stretched in a supportive environment through a variety of opportunities. The university helps students to develop skills to land their dream job. Candidate will get benefit from outstanding teaching and learning.
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught program
- Scholarship Award: £5,000 tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not know
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any non-EU country are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate taught program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 30 April 2019.
- Applicant must be paying fees at the overseas fee rate. Candidate must be intending on studying a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters Course based on the University of York campus. Candidate must be a national of or permanently domiciled in a relevant country (country-specific academic excellence scholarships only). Applicant must be a Non-Eu resident.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If the applicants meet all the eligibility criteria then they can apply for the scholarships. Applicant must submit an application form before the deadline of 30 April 2019 11.59pm.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must need to submit 3 short statements of 250-300 words explaining why you would like to be considered for the scholarship, Personal Statement explaining why you want to study the degree, why you are a strong candidate for this scholarship and include any information that would help us assess your application, How this scholarship will help you for your career, How you plan to pay the remaining tuition fees and living expenses.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the admission in undergraduate coursework at YU applicant must submit an application through UCAS. For postgraduate taught courses applicants must need to apply for the program of study by early July 2019.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, the applicant must have passed English A or obtain 5 in English B at either Standard or Higher Level.
- Benefits: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study.