The studentship is open for those brilliant candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Brigham Young University has received recognition and top 20 academic rankings for their undergraduate and graduate business school programs. It has 62 masters and 26 doctoral degree programs.
Why at the Brigham Young University? The university gives candidates a period of intensive learning in a stimulating setting. It provides students opportunities for practical learning, valuable connections with industry leaders.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2019
- University or Organization: Brigham Young University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Brigham Young University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, seekers are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can download and send the award application form to BYU Independent Study ATTN: Scholarships 229 HCEB Provo, UT 84602-0300.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements
- Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.