Coventry University in UK invites applications for the Sports Scholarship open to an undergraduate or a postgraduate, from the UK, the EU or overseas for 2018 academic year.
A Coventry University Sports Scholarship could give you cash and support towards your sporting goals. This scheme offers you a support network enabling you to balance the demands of performance sport and academic study, helping you to achieve the highest level of success in both areas.
This scholarship is available to students who can demonstrate excellence in their chosen
sporting activity at national or international level and will represent the University at a high
level in that sport.
All information regarding this scholarship may be subject to change. Please check the latest
information on the Coventry University website www.coventry.ac.uk/scholarships under
Coventry University Scholarships.
Value of Award
- worth up to £3000, provide both financial support and a tailored range of support services including pre-season screening, physiotherapy, sports psychology, sports nutrition, strength and conditioning, performance analysis, mentoring, performance workshops and flexible study.
- The Sports Scholarship consists of 2 levels offering £1,500 or £3,000 per year depending on the level of performance.
- 50% will provide direct financial support and 50% will provide non-financial support in the form of a tailored programme of support services such as
Physiotherapy, Strength and Conditioning and Sports Nutrition as well as enabling scholars to fund training and competition/travelling expenses
To be considered for one of these scholarships you must be competing in a sport which is recognised by Sport England, but you may be an undergraduate or a postgraduate, from the UK, the EU or overseas, and studying in any year of your course
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below to apply
- recommend that applications are submitted as early as possible, as there are a limited
number of these available.
- Please return your completed application form to:
Deadline: applications close 31 August 2018