The University of Nottingham in the UK invites applications for the Master’s scholarships for a global future open for international students who are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth.
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
The University of Nottingham is an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which we are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
Worth of Award
Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
- 100% tuition fee, and
- 50% of tuition fees *
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below** AND
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
How to Apply
- All postgraduate students are encouraged to apply online using the online Applicants’ Portal. This allows you to attach supporting documents to your application form.
- Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham once you have received an offer to study in 2019.
Deadline: applications close August 22, 2019.