Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholarship at Stanford University, USA 2018
Stanford University USA invites applications for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic year.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and PhD programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
Your application for your graduate degree program must stand on its own. Focus your application solely on your candidacy for that program. Do not consider the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program in your graduate degree program application.
They ultimately will receive access to the degree program applications — the reference letter(s), in particular — as they are making final decisions on candidates to invite to Immersion Weekend. As such, these departmental materials will complement your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application. Again, it’s fine if you select the same person(s) to provide recommendations for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and for your graduate program. Ensure, however, that the letters themselves address the questions each application requires.
Worth of Award
Fully funded, include tuition, stipends, graduate program and academic related expenses with additional financial support available.
- They encourage applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have global impact.
- They expect that over time about one-third of our scholars will be from the U.S., and about two thirds will be from countries outside the U.S. Those numbers will fluctuate from year to year, since our goal is to admit the world’s very best students, regardless of location.
- Did you earn a degree at an institution outside the U.S.? To be eligible for graduate study, you must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See Stanford’s guidelines for minimum level of study. (For questions on this policy, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions, not the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.)
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below to apply
- You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.)
- They highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- You must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English.
Deadline: applications close September 12, 2018