American Legion Scholarship Program established a series of scholarships derived from interest and other income from the principal amount. To date, the American Legion Scholarship has awarded more than $5.5 million to approximately 2,069 applicants.
Samsung scholarships may be used for undergraduate studies and applied toward tuition, books, fees, and room and board. Winners are selected according to academic record, involvement in school and community service.
- Ten National Scholars receive $10,000 each (two from each region)
- Ten National Runners-Up receive $5,000 each (two from each region)
- Remaining Department Finalists receive $1,250 each guaranteed
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study any program offered by any university of your choice in United States Of America
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory). Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply.
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Free visa.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all African nations are eligible to apply
Sponsor: American Legion.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form registration
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all
the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.