Karolinska Institutet in Sweden invites applications for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Karolinska Institutet offers a handful of tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to one of their Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there are maximum 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Programmes. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
Worth of Award
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet).
- Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
- Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2019
- be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2019
- fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
Only first-year students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- All applicants to the Global Master’s programmes at Karolinska Institutet who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will receive information and an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Programme scholarship after the last day to pay the application fee and submit supporting documents.
- Invitations to apply for the scholarship are sent by email 8 February to the email address you have used to create your account at universityadmissions.se.
Deadline: applications Close 15 January 2019.
Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 16 October 2018
Application deadline: 15 January 2019
Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February
Invitations to apply for the scholarship sent by email: 8 February (prel)
Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 4 April
Notification of selection for the scholarship: 29 April (prel)