Curtin University in Australia invites applications for the 2019 – Semester 1 – Curtin International Scholarships open to international students around the world.
Curtin University understands there is a growing body of international students around the world studying for an Australian high school certificate. In support of this cohort, this scholarship aims to assist international students of any nationality except Australian, who successfully complete an Australian high school qualification either in Australia or overseas. Curtin offers an extensive range of undergraduate programs and this scholarship will help these students to pursue their dreams and continue their education association with Australia.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- Additionally, eligible students who enrol in a Curtin English ELB (English Language Bridging) program before undertaking their study at the University will receive a 10 per cent discount on Curtin English fees.
This scholarship is only for:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of November 2018
How to Apply
- Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents
- Students can also apply online
- All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Curtin International Year 12 Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met entry requirements relevant to their chosen course of study
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Deadline: Applications close 15/11/2019