This Scholarship Forum would continue to partner with groups and appropriate institutions in USA to identify
potentials amongst the disadvantage interested candidates and help them develop their potentials through
offer of scholarships.
Study Program: Scholarship funds are available for pursuing the undergraduate,masters and PhD degree
Study Major: Scholarship funds are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Host Organization: NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture)
Number of Awards: Not specified
National/International Students: All African International students are eligible for this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply Africans
- Entrance Requirements: At the time of application, applicants must:
Be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018)
Have satisfactory academic standing
Have a valid study permit
Have demonstrated financial need:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application form
- Download, complete, and email the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form
- Email supporting documents as listed in the Document Checklist (see above). All supporting documents must be labelled and organized accordingly.
- Send your completed application package with attached documents to Jenny Kleininger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online IUSB application and supporting documents must be received by Friday, september 20, 2019
When sending supporting documents by email, use the following subject line:
- follow the online Applications on this platform to proceed with Registeration