Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at University of Wollongong, 2019
University of Wollongong, Dubai Campus invites applications for the undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship open to international students for 2018/2019 academic session.
The undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
Scholarship holders’ academic performance will be reviewed prior to the commencement of Autumn semester each year to establish compliance with these academic requirements. If a scholarship holder has no fail grades, but does not meet the minimum WAM requirement for his or her scholarship, the amount of the scholarship will be reduced from 50% to 25%, 25% to 15%, 15% to 0% as the case applies.
Worth of Award
Three categories of scholarship are available to undergraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
- Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Once all scholarships have been awarded for a semester, no further scholarship applications will be accepted.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the Scholarship Form.
Deadline: applications close 6 September 2019